Elected Fellow, Indian National Science Academy
Elected Fellow, The National Academy of Sciences, India
Rajeeva and Sangeeta Lahri Chair Professor
Elected Fellow of Indian National Academy of Engineering
Sir M. Visvesaraya Research Fellowship for excellence in teaching and Research
NASA Senior Fellowship
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, Environmental Science & Technology Letters, 2020 onward
- Member, National Nodal Faculty, National Knowledge Network Partner for NCAP, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, 2019.
- Member, National Clean Air Program (NCAP), Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, 2019.
- Member, Cloud Seeding Committee, UP Government, 2018.
- Member, Technical Expert Committee (TEC) for Petcoke & Alternative Fuels, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, 2018.
- Associate Editor, Journal of Indian Geophysical Union, 2018.
- Expert member, Committee on “Aerosol, Radiation and Trace Gases”, NARL, Gadanki, 2018.
- National Coordinator, DST’s National Network Programme on Climate Change and Aerosol, 2018-2021.
- Member, Research Council of CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, 2017-2020.
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Aerosol Science, 2016-2019.
- Member, Advisory Board of Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts – A Royal Society of Chemistry Publication, 2016-2018.
- Academic Editor (member of the Editorial Board) of PLOS ONE (2014)