- Organized IITK-UPPCB workshop on “National Knowledge Network (NKN) to support National
Clean Air Programme”, Indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Lucknow on October 14-15, 2019. 11.
- Organized IITK-PSI workshop on “Early Results from Delhi Air Quality Experiment 2017-18 and
Future Forward”, India International Centre, New Delhi on October 26-27, 2018.
- Organized a DST meeting as National Coordinator for “National Network Programme on Aerosol
(NNP-A) under Climate Change Programme of DST at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi on
October 23, 2018.
- Organized IITK-MoES workshop on “Real-time Nationwide Low-Cost Sensor Network for Air
Quality Monitoring” held at Ganga Auditorium, Indira Paryavaran Bhavan, Ministry of Environment,
Forest and Climate Change, New Delhi on August 29, 2018.
- Organized DST-UKIERI workshop on “An Introduction to Earth Observation Techniques:
Applications to the Land and Atmosphere” held at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur from March
- Organized DST National Workshop on “Aerosols: Science and Application” as part of proposed
‘National Network Programme on Climate Change and Aerosols’ held at Indian Institute of
Technology-Kanpur, May 11-12, 2017.
- Organized DBT-RCUK Workshop: Biological solution to reducing industrial waste, environmental
inefficiency and pollution in India, organized by Centre for Environmental Science & Engineering
(CESE), Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur, March 21-23, 2017.
- Organized Theme Meeting on Aerosol Behavior Studies in a Nuclear Reactor under Severe Accident
Conditions held at Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur, February 23-25, 2016.
- Organised Indo-US workshop on ‘Sources of Environmental Pollution in India: The influence of
Municipal Solid Waste and Biomass Burning on Air Quality and the Microbiome of the Ganges’ held
at Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur, October 25-26, 2015.
- Organised IITK-Archaeological Survey of India Joint workshop on ‘Study of Impacts of Atmospheric
Haze on TajMahal Monument’ under Indo-US Science and technology forum at Indian Institute of
Technology-Kanpur, February 17, 2012.
- Co-Convenor of Tiger-Z (Indo-NASA Joint Field Experiment) workshop held at Indian Institute of
Technology-Delhi, January 7-8, 2009.
- Co-Convenor of biennial conference of Indian Aerosol Science and Technology Association,
International Conference on ‘Aerosol, Clouds and Indian Monsoon’ held at Indian Institute of
Technology-Kanpur, November 15-17, 2004.
- The Summer School on ‘Sustainable Cities’ was held at Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur organized by Centre for Environmental Science and Engineering from June 2nd-27th, 2013 in collaboration with Univ. of Minnesota, Georgia Tech, NAE, Yale, NCAR and Univ. Colorado sponsored by USAID and NSF. The school was attended by more than 30 students and Scientists from IITs, collaborators Universities, ROI and ICLEI etc.
- An invited DST Training School on ‘Aerosol-Cloud Interaction’ was held at Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur from 7th-15th March, 2009.The school was attended by more than 25 students and scientists from various IITs, Universities and research laboratories such as NPL, SPL, IITM, IMD etc.